Mpps Should Not Get a Swimming Pool

I truly believe that we should not get a swimming pool at mpps.

Do you realise that mpps should not get a swimming pool. Unfortunately people will miss out on their time in the classroom. Don’t you know you don’t get to learn your proper education in the school time that we have. Your parents payed for you to learn educational facts at school not swim everyday on and on. Naturally I feel that when you’re older you might be a great swimmer but you need education to help you with most things in the future.

Clearly there’s not enough room for a swimming pool in the school. Of course we can’t just instantly make more space in the school for a massive swimming pool. Obviously we can’t put it on the oval or playground because we don’t have enough space. The fact is that we can’t put it anywhere even if we had enough space it would be to crowded because everyone would want to go in the pool.

Do you realise pools can be dangerous for lots of people. Most people would agree that when kids are diving they might not know that it’s shallow and they could injure themselves. It’s not good that people can fall of the edge because it’s to slippery or if someone purposely pushes them of. How would it feel if you got pushed over by someone? I’ve been pushed over by someone before and i got a blood nose.

That’s why I think mpps should certainly not get a swimming pool.

6 Comments on Mpps Should Not Get a Swimming Pool

1. Ishwar
    May 20, 2018 at 8:50 am (8 months ago)

Nice blog and i know you🤣

• amiram2018
      June 23, 2018 at 6:54 am (7 months ago)

i hope you come on to my blog more often Ishy

2. Ishwar
    May 20, 2018 at 8:53 am (8 months ago)

Its a good story amira

• amiram2018
      June 23, 2018 at 6:59 am (7 months ago)

thank you for sending me a comment it really means a lot since your my brother

3. Ishwar
    May 20, 2018 at 8:56 am (8 months ago)

Well done Amira, it is a good story!

• amiram2018
      June 23, 2018 at 7:00 am (7 months ago)

thank you for leaving a comment