The Haunted Van

” Are you deaf, you need to do your chores because if you don’t mum’s going to get really mad,” Trisity yelled in frustration.

” I’ll go then,” replied Trisity’s sister, Madeline.

So Madeline went to her secret place she always goes to calm down and relax. It’s warm and very creative and sometimes she even sleeps there. Her chore is collecting wood from the fire which is more boring than anything. Every time she goes she feels like something bad is going to happen, but she’s been doing the chore for six years and nothing bad has happened.

The reason why they do so much is because there dad died about 4 years ago so it’s really hard for them to to get up in the morning or if the girls are going to 2 different places. They sometimes have to organise for someone to pick them up.

In the misty house it was dark and cold , raining harder than ever but Madeline had to go to her  boring chore so her house was warm for the night. Madeline was never afraid of the dark but she went out and she got soaking wet. Madeline went in her tiny hut. In her blurry eyes a white van appeared. The next morning really, really early Madeline saw the white van again. That night she had devastating terrors about the white van. Madeline thought that she saw the white van years ago when dad went missing. While Madeline wanted to tell Trisity what she was going through the door banged down and a group of vicious men who had weapons and they threatened to kill if they didn’t get Trisity.

” I’ll go then,” cried Trisity.

“No!” yelled Madeline.

” I want to do what’s right for you to survive,” Trisity continued to cry.

Trisity was in there arms right when a bomb dropped on their house and destroyed everything they had left to remember their dad. Trisity was crying harder than ever run, run and while she was carried in the white van she never knew if they were poorly dead or thankfully alive. When she got to a colossal mansion she was wondering what they would do to her. She became a dreadful servant in the tiniest room and she wrote on the window 2 words

HELP MADELINE, PLEASE!!!!!

Trisity also wrote a letter hoping she survived the dreadful bomb that had happened, the letter said,

I just want to say if your still alive please read this letter. I’m in a big mansion possibly in a different country but still please try and find me quick. I must go they’re coming. Love from your dearest sister Trisity.

Trisity found out that one of the men that captured was her father. when they saw each other the boy was so surprised but the dad new he did an awful thing, the problem was he just wanted to see her. Trisity wanted to stay with her father as much as she wanted to stay with her mother and sister.

Trisity was walking down the stairs quietly with her father to escape. Her father got shot from a gun and told Trisity to run as fast as she could to be safe. She ran back to her house and saw that Madeline and her mum weren’t there so she walked further up the street and they were trying to walk. They turned around and were all happy to see each other again. There was one thing though where was dad??? They went to hospital to see if he was all right but they haven’t found out yet. They doctor came out and they could go in. They asked dad if he wanted to come live with us but he said he just wanted to see us.

In the end we actually bought a new house which was different to our old one but way cooler than before. The best thing was they found a new and better secret hide out and they still visited there dad once a month which was good for them. Madeline had dreams not nightmares luckily. Trisity was ok from the situation and she was studying on being a zoologist for her career. There mum is actually training to be a lawyer and she’s worried she’ll mess up in trial. I hope you like my story because that’s THE END!!!!!

6 Comments on The Haunted Van

1. Ram
    May 20, 2018 at 8:54 am (8 months ago)

Dear Amira l love your story so much
    From Ram

• amiram2018
      June 23, 2018 at 7:00 am (7 months ago)

is my story creepy enough for you and thank you for commenting on my blog

2. Ram
    May 20, 2018 at 8:57 am (8 months ago)

Dear Amira i love your story so so much
    From Ram

• amiram2018
      June 23, 2018 at 7:02 am (7 months ago)

ok thank you for commenting and i hope you look at more of my stories

3. liv2018
    June 7, 2018 at 3:17 am (7 months ago)

Hey Amira,
    I loved your story. Is there going to be a sequel? I really want to know what happens next. Why didn’t the father want to stay with them?

4. izzie2018
    June 7, 2018 at 6:56 am (7 months ago)

Hi Amira,
    This story is really good. It is full of suspense, sacrifice and love. It is an amazing story in the way that you’ve woven together suspense, sacrifice, love, desciptive language that Amira touch.